Terms & Conditions
2. Licence to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
(a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website).
(b) sell, rent or sub-license material from the website.
(c) show any material from the website in public.
(d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose.
(f) redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
3. Acceptable use
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
The advertising of products on our website constitutes an invitation to treat not a contractual offer.
Prices stated on our website may be stated incorrectly.
The purchase of products via our website will be subject to our terms of conditions.
We will ask you to agree to our terms of sale each time you purchase a product or products via our website.
If you want to purchase Products from us, simply click on the Order Now button and follow the directions on-screen. Once you place your order, we’ll email you with an order confirmation (“Order Confirmation”) that indicates that we have accepted your order. We’re not bound to sell you any Product until we have accepted and processed your payment. With your Order Confirmation, we’ll confirm the quantity of products you purchased, their price, and an estimated delivery date (“Estimated Delivery Date”). Our acceptance of your order is expressly conditioned on your unconditional acceptance of these Terms, even if you communicate with us otherwise. We do not accept any changes to or rejections of these Terms that you may communicate to us in any form and all such terms and conditions will be null and of no effect.
5. Limited warranties
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
6. Limitations and exclusions of liability
(a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
(b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control. We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill. We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software. We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
You understand and agree that you assume all risk and liability, and we have no obligation or liability whatsoever to you or anyone else for any of the following:
- use of the Product for High-Risk Activities;
- use of the Product other than in accordance with our published specifications;
- modifications, alterations, adjustments or repairs to the Product made by a party other than one we authorise;
- failure by you or a third party to comply with environmental and storage requirements for the Product specified by us, including, without limitation, temperature or humidity ranges;
- damage from external causes such as dirt, sand, battery leakage, power surges, or improper usage of any electrical source;
- use of the Product in combination with any third-party devices or products that we have not provided or recommended to you;
- any damage to property or persons caused by your use of the Product that is not caused by material defect, including your failure to understand the functionalities of the Product;
- leaving the Product in direct sunlight for long periods;
- allowing the Product to land on unstable surfaces or dangerous terrain;
- using the Product in inclement weather or low light;
- failure to maintain line-of-sight with the Product when using it;
- attempting to charge the Product with any charger other than the one provided by Dragonfly;
- attempting to affix anything to the Product;
- failure to purchase any insurance required by law to operate the Product in your area;
- failure to determine the suitability of the Product for your intended use;
- failing to make sure that any other person who uses the Product also complies with these terms and any other guidance we provide you, whether this guidance is included in writing with the Product or made available on our website;
- any continued use of the Product after you detect any material defect, including erratic responses to user input;
- failure to adhere to local Aviation Authority regulations and advisories, as well as any other relevant laws and local government rules; and
- any other improper use of the Product.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws in connection with your use of the Product, including Aviation Authority regulations and advisories. You understand and agree that the Product is not designed or intended for use in any application or hazardous environment that requires fail-safe performance, where the failure or inaccuracy of the Product might result in or cause death, personal injury, collision, or significant environmental damages (“High-Risk Activities”). High-Risk Activities include without limitation operation near any animal, power line, cellular or other radiofrequency tower, mining area, any other electromagnetic interference environment, obstacle, airport, airfield or industrial facility or area. The Products are not toys and improper operation may cause serious injury and property damage. You agree to use precautions when using your Product.
7. Order Cancellation
You may cancel your order any time before your purchased Product ships and, if your payment has already been processed, receive a full refund.
We may provide a single shipping method and carrier, or multiple methods and carriers, for Product Delivery, at our sole discretion. You will be responsible for all freight, packing, insurance and other shipping-related costs and expenses, and these will be noted on your order screen before you make your purchase. Once the Product is sent to the carrier, ownership of the Product and the risk of that Product’s loss passes to you.
You understand that all shipment dates are estimates only. We’ll make reasonable efforts to meet the scheduled shipment dates, but in no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, or penalty resulting from any delay in shipment or delivery, nor will the carrier be deemed our agent. If you purchase multiple Products, we may send you your Products in installments and charge you separately for each installment. We have the right to allocate our available inventory of the Products among other purchasers in such manner as we see fit. If we’re not able to charge your payment method or you fail to pay for your purchase, we have the right to delay or suspend shipment of the Products.
8. Prices and Taxes
The prices for the Products will be as specified during checkout and in your Order Confirmation. Prices are stated in U.S. dollars with a separate subtotal for all typically applicable sales tax for purchases made within the United States. You agree to pay the applicable sales tax relating to the Products you purchase from us. You are also responsible for any other taxes imposed by you in connection with your purchase and use of the Product.
(a) send you one or more formal warnings; (b) temporarily suspend your access to the website; (c) permanently prohibit you from accessing the website; (d) block computers using your IP address from accessing the website; (e) contact your internet services provider and request that they block your access to the website; (f) bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or [(g) suspend and/or delete your account with the website.]
14. Exclusion of third party rights
15. Entire agreement
16. Law and jurisdiction